Random good picture Not show
1. The hospital has a backup generator in case there is a power failure.
2. A water turbine drives the generator.
3. The US economy is still an impressive generator of new jobs.
4. She was a constant generator of story ideas.
5. This is an alternating current generator.
6. If the power fails, the generator will cut in.
7. The generator has started up / broken down.
8. The company has been a very good cash generator.
9. The company is a major generator of jobs.
10. The wind generator delivers 120 watts in a strong breeze.
11. The generator supplies emergency lighting.
12. Domestic equipment is run off a new generator and includes a water maker, water purifier, ice maker and microwave.
13. The generator failed three times during its test run.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The electrical generator is about 98% efficient.
15. This prevents a permanently installed generator from being charged by the battery when it is not creating an output itself.
16. The character generator operates like an electronic typewriter, printing titles on the screen.
17. Generator stolen: Thieves stole a ￡1,000 generator which was chained to scaffolding at Bondgate, Darlington on Monday afternoon.
18. Our generator doesn't operate well in cold weather.
19. This frictional generator, the largest of its type, produced 24-inch discharges, equivalent to about 300,000 volts.
20. On reaching the city centre the generator goes off and the bus runs on in virtual silence.
21. He brought it down, hooked it up, and we got the generator going.
22. In 1990, it emerged that he had held discussions about buying PowerGen, the state electricity generator, outright.
23. Losing the left engine is trickier since it drives both the single generator and the sole hydraulic pump.
24. That physical phenomenon is the muscle behind a dynamo, or standard electric generator.
25. In these cases, the overwhelming majority of the wastes are shipped by the generator to commercial facilities for treatment or disposal.
26. Instead, in an ingenious way, it uses a flywheel generator.
27. The lights flickered and dimmed as the blast from a nearby explosion momentarily disturbed the smooth running of the generator.
28. The two-phase clock signal for the delay line is provided by a matching clock generator chip.
29. In addition to user interface changes, a repair report generator was added.
30. His voice was barely audible above the noise of the generator.
More similar words: generate, degenerate, generation, generation gap, lost generation, general, generally, in general, generality, venerate, operator, general ledger, veneration, estates general, general election, the general public, generally speaking, refrigerator, generic, generous, generously, venerable, orator, oratory, narrator, oratorio, exonerate, migratory, perambulator, arbitrator.