Random good picture
1. Photocells are used in burglar alarms.
2. A single photo-cell on the retina may be an input to several nodes.
3. The problem with photocells is their low efficiency.
4. Any engineer would naturally assume that the photocells would point towards the light, with their wires leading backwards towards the brain.
5. The entrance is photocell controlled by operating a keyboard.
6. The door is photocell controlled by operating a keyboard.
7. Photocell Unit & camera for accurate sealing of pouches at Eye - registration mark.
8. Photocell control, even feeding quantity, accurate machine - hour output, matches with the high - speed card.
9. This flicker is detected on a photocell.
10. Computerized type has the function of photocell height detecting, inductive locating, wrap-mode presetting .
11. The doors swung open after a photocell — an " electric eye " — spied my approach.
12. The production method of four - quadrant photocell and the relevant circuit and its working principles were introduced.
13. The system error introduced by the four-quadrant photocell and the error correction method are analyzed emphatically.
14. We must use photocell as detectors.
15. The experiment showed, that the plan can increase Photocell board output energy over 30 %.
16. The method for exactly measuring photocell light function is proposed by using a adjoint operational amplifier.
17. Photocell control device, hot press printer, printer, feeder and belt conveyer.
18. A four-quadrant photocell is used in the system to replace photoelectric cell, and it acts both as centering detector and light intensity detector.
19. Photocell: or photoelectric cell, or electric eye; Solid-state device with a photosensitive cathode that emits electrons when illuminated and an anode for collecting the emitted electrons.
20. The image falls on the retina at the back, where it excites photocells.
21. Based on experimental measurement of the pulse response of the bacteriorhodopsin ( BR ) film photocell, the impact response function of the device is obtained by data fitting with MATLAB software.
22. It is very important to measure the temperature characteristic of the silicon photocell .
23. It intercepts a portion of the light impinging on the photocell.
24. Via keys, set the side on calibration of the photocell pull - up is to be done.
25. Reference mark is set automatically by light beam from the photocell. Sentence dictionary
26. The registers and players all use some kind of photocell, but what is more interesting from an Einsteinian perspective is the red beam of coherent light they shoot.
27. R2 and R4 are chosen to minimize errors due to input offset current as outlined in the section describing the photocell amplifier.
28. Therefore, it is very important to measure the temperature characteristic of the silicon photocell .
More similar words: photo, photograph, photography, photographer, protocol, dichotomy, cell, excellent, phosphorescent, stock, hot, buttocks, hotel, livestock, autocracy, cancel, excel, ocean, hotline, hot money, each other, aristocrat, autocratic, parcel, a big shot, meritocracy, proceed, process, grocery, scarcely.