Random good picture Not show
1. The retention of data in a storage device.
2. The UN will vote on the retention of sanctions against Iraq.
3. Feelings of time always forward,never weak retention eyes.
4. Visual material aids the retention of information.
5. Managers are responsible for the safe custody and retention of records.
6. Eating too much salt can cause fluid retention.
7. Many people with heart problems suffer from fluid retention.
8. The retention of old technology has slowed the company's growth.
9. Two influential senators have argued for the retention of the unpopular tax.
10. They supported the retention of a strong central government.
11. He argues strongly for retention of NATO as a guarantee of peace.
12. The company needs to improve its training and retention of staff.
13. They advocate the retention of our nuclear power plants.
14. I have a real problem with retention of information.
15. As in the Victorian prisons and asylums,[sentencedict.com] the retention of personal sanity required some deviant dodges.
16. Ball retention was poor and they will have to improve on this for the league games.
17. The scope for the retention of this kind of information exchange is not significantly better or worse today than it was then.
18. The offence will also cover cases of dishonest retention or disposal after an innocent acquisition such as are mentioned in paragraphs 21-25.
19. The payment will be costed gross and any retention or cash discount will be accounted for in the financial accounts.
20. During the retention period the money should be held in a deposit account.
21. The retention of valued employees is worth more than a little inconvenience.
22. Parents and teachers may recommend retention for work-inhibited students, believing the extra year might enable the student to become more mature.
23. Clanvow's retention by the Crown brought him a variety of employments.
24. Don't sleep in an overheated room as this can cause fluid retention in your face and bags under the eyes.
25. Occasionally the builder may raise minor maintenance problems to justify his failure to pay for work executed or to release retention.
26. The result in the vote against the development and for the retention of the airfield was unanimous.
27. A paper system should still be used for the retention of signatures on test results[sentencedict.com], development plans etc.
28. The decrease in sodium reabsorption by the renal tubules will be accompanied by decreased chloride and water retention.
29. A similar poll last year showed 52 percent favoured retention.
30. The more serious effects include acute confusional states, tachycardia, urinary retention, and aggravation of glaucoma.
More similar words: pretentious, detention, pretentiousness, attention, intention, distention, abstention, contention, inattention, intentionally, pay attention, pay attention to, bone of contention, a bone of contention, sententiously, constitutional convention, contentious, mention, invention, convention, prevention, ventilation, not to mention, intervention, conventional, aforementioned, pretend, undermentioned, pretence, pretense.