Random good picture Not show
1. Once again, the league structure was to change, and the formation of a semi-professional super-league of five divisions was announced.
2. But even the less dedicated of us, public and semi-professional, I think you could say that of us all really.
3. The regional championships last six months but most of the participants are minor, semi-professional clubs with no hope of winning.
4. A modicum of semi-professional training defines the role as putting into practice a set of ideals inculcated in that training.
5. But it also means more professional or semiprofessional content will be produced with online audiences in mind.
More similar words: professional, profession, professor, congressional, semiprecious, confession, provisional, emission, session, cession, occasional, missionary, passionate, occasionally, compassionate, secession, recession, obsession, dispassionate, impression, aggression, concession, possession, suppression, oppression, repression, expression, digression, compression, succession.