Random good picture Not show
4. It is not true suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering, for the most part, makes men petty and vindictive.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The medication should ease the suffering.
8. They were found guilty of causing unnecessary suffering to animals.
9. People have become indifferent to the suffering of others.
10. She groaned at the memory, suffering all over again the excruciating embarrassment of those moments.
11. Desire causes suffering because it can never be completely gratified.
12. Many companies are suffering from a shortage of skilled staff.
13. I hate to see animals suffering.
14. People are still suffering under the yoke of slavery.
15. We were all suffering from fatigue at the end of our journey.
16. He was suffering from flu and had lost his voice .
17. Many of the refugees were suffering badly from thirst.
18. I keep suffering these mental lapses.
19. A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.
20. He's suffering from an acute infection of the lower respiratory tract.
21. He is suffering from an inflamed throat.
22. Are you suffering from an excess of stress in your life?
23. The men were suffering from shell shock.
24. Inward suffering is the worst of nemesis.
25. Death released him from his suffering.
26. After suffering an eclipse, she is now famous again.
27. Life frustration, is the rainbow after the storm; life is suffering, there is sunshine after rain the sky looks blue.
28. A poet's work may be potentiated by his experience of war and of suffering.
29. All desires have in them little pleasant taste but rather much potential suffering.
30. The taunts of her schoolmates caused her intense mental suffering.
More similar words: offering, suffer, suffer from, buffer, duffer, lingering, referring, gathering, mothering, altering, towering, glowering, quavering, smoldering, shivering, quivering, muttering, lumbering, pioneering, filtering, transferring, flattering, scattering, staggering, engineering, domineering, administering, suffice, suffrage, suffocate.