Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The light of the setting sun suffused the clouds.
2) A dull red flush suffused Selby's face.
3) Her face was suffused with colour.
4) The room was suffused with a soft golden light.
5) A blush suffused his cheeks.
6) His voice was low and suffused with passion.
7) Her eyes were suffused with warm, excited tears.
8) The evening sky was suffused with crimson.
9) Looking at his photo,(http://sentencedict.com/suffuse.html)her eyes were suffused with tears.
10) This book is suffused with Shaw's characteristic wry Irish humour.
11) The place was suffused with struggle and resentment and frustration. Petty crime was commonplace.
12) Catholic values suffuse the state's approach to all issues.
13) Colour suffused her face.
14) Hot colour suffused her cheeks.
15) The tail is suffused with a yellow ochre colouring, and the scale patterning on the upper body is ornamental.
16) She was suffused with happiness.
17) In breeding plumage white of body suffused pink.
18) Let it suffuse your entire body!
19) Glitter, glamour, and affection galore could suffuse the atmosphere, due to a rendezvous between Venus and Neptune[sentencedict.com], the planet of enchantment.
20) At twilight, the sky is suffuse with color.
21) As the sun went down the whole sky became suffused with a red glow.
22) She read the first two pages and felt a blush rise from her palpitating bosom up her neck to suffuse her face.
23) They insure up to the hilt, yet worries about money, health and security suffuse daily life.
24) Each flavor remained distinct in this dish, yet was perfectly complemented by the gentle orange essence that suffused it.
25) It is kept very warm - a real relief from the biting cold outside - and suffuses a strong feeling of tranquillity.
26) The carapace of the vent crab is porcelain white suffused with lavender, the claws manicured black at the tips.
27) They want to move everyone with their behaviors and suffuse the world with love.
28) Expect that empathy and love for the rhythms of Indonesian life to suffuse their sophomore recording, due later this year.
29) The title of the work, Ya'an, an ancient town in Sichuan, has indeed hinted the artist's intention to suffuse the work with folk culture in Sichuan.
30) This includes user interface design and the brand qualities that suffuse the site's visual language, content, and user interactions.