Random good picture Not show
1. Darby drove a dinky old Fiat sports car.
2. Fiat has been one of the greatest casualties of the recession.
3. That new Fiat is a fast little number.
4. Prices have been fixed by government fiat.
5. Win a weekend in Rome, courtesy of Fiat.
6. No company can set industry standards by fiat.
7. Fiat is Italy's largest industrial conglomerate.
8. The matter was settled by presidential fiat.
9. Across the fiat bottom a series of deeper pockets had been blasted into the rock.
10. Alone in the fiat, she had shuddered with something approaching fear.
11. Debuts Fiat will also be weighing in with their new Stilo.
12. Is there a chance Chrysler might buy Fiat? I would think there's essentially zero chance of that happening.
13. She was asleep in her small Fiat car outside her detached bungalow, her dachshund at her side.
14. A bell buoy tolled from across the fiat stretch of gray water beyond.
15. A fine dusting of sulfide covers the nearby fiat surfaces of sheeted lavas.
16. So the judges, once again by their own fiat, simply changed the law.
17. This water was oily and fiat.
18. Romiti will become chairman of Fiat when Gianni Agnelli resigns in March.
19. Non mea voluntas sed Tua fiat, he thought.
20. Fiat say the Stilo will have the style of a car, the versatility of a people carrier.
21. Big firms like Fiat and Pirelli began dismantling and de-centralizing labour forces.
22. He has tried to impose solutions to the country's problems by fiat.
23. The opening of a market stall is governed by municipal fiat.
24. But, despite their huge resources and the backing of Fiat,[Sentencedict] their glory days are in the past.
25. But initiative will not be invoked by reform or fiat.
26. They said the case was prejudiced by a campaign by the Communist party to mount a political attack on Fiat.
27. The infantilism and cretinism of the press, for example, can't be cured by a fiat.
28. They were worried about her being alone in the fiat and had wondered whether she was pregnant or had taken drugs.
29. Trouble is, the joystick response and running speed makes Lucy's clapped out Fiat look positively lightning-paced!
30. Alex and Lisa used to drive around town in a battered old Fiat Uno.
More similar words: fiasco, defiant, fiancee, ruffian, defiance, in defiance of, obviate, deviate, hiatus, vitiate, satiate, alleviate, foliate, mediate, officiate, negotiate, initiate, leviathan, deviation, diatribe, initiator, emaciated, enunciate, repudiate, palliative, irradiate, humiliate, infuriate, alleviation, abbreviate.