Random good picture Not show
1. The EU commission exercised its power to override British policy.
2. The welfare of a child should always override the wishes of its parents.
3. Considerations of safety override all other concerns.
4. The heating system has a manual override.
5. A special code is needed to override the time lock.
6. The President used his veto to override the committee's decision.
7. The needs of the mother should not override the needs of the child.
8. The Senate voted to override the President's veto of the proposed measures.
9. Can you override the automatic locking system?
10. The pills are designed to override your body's own hormones.
11. The Senate had a sufficient majority to override the presidential veto .
12. The Senate voted to override the president's veto.
13. Pilots tried to manually override the plane's computer control.
14. Anyone could ask a three-judge panel to override those classifications and order a document released.
15. However, the override is given little chance of passing the Senate where 54 senators voted for the ban last year.
16. Parliament would have the power to override presidential vetoes on legislation with a two-thirds majority.
17. The adjudicating committee can also override this right where confidential information is involved.
18. Even there, however, economic considerations may override military dangers.
19. It is a demand that begins to override the others, and to require immediate attention.
20. Ask yourself: does yours have the capacity to override the terrestrial static that interferes with radio reception sometimes?
21. Should the opinions of experts override the wishes of the people?
22. The bill now goes to the House where an override vote is expected to fail.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Opponents are unlikely to be able to muster enough votes to override the veto.
24. The vote fell short of the majority needed for an override of the Governor's veto.
25. The president vetoed the bill, and the Senate failed by a single vote to override his veto.
26. There is a £20 penalty for passengers who travel without a ticket or override.
27. It is, nevertheless, possible for the application back end to which CLE-I is connected to override this ordering.
28. Clearly dominant ideologies are not equivalent to public opinion since the former are connected with power and may override local concerns.
29. The interests of the children, if there is no surviving spouse, absolutely override those of any other relatives.
30. Although the chief executive can veto legislation, the legislature can override that veto.
More similar words: overriding, overrule, bridge over, overreach, over and over, over and over again, horrid, torrid, corridor, terrify, ride, terrible, terribly, terrific, unerring, rider, pride, bride, territory, derring-do, terrified, herringbone, referring, red herring, ride out, deride, ride on, stride, terrifying, trident.