Random good picture Not show
1. Extreme stress had driven him to the brink of a nervous breakdown.
2. She was at pains to stress the benefits of the scheme.
3. Techniques of deep meditation help people under stress.
4. The roof couldn't bear the stress of the snow.
5. We all have to learn to handle stress.
6. Separation is a time of high emotional stress.
7. Are you suffering from an excess of stress in your life?
8. A family can provide a buffer against stress at work.
9. Stress and lack of sleep can aggravate the situation.
10. Financial stress is well established as a chief reason for divorce.
11. Put the stress on the second syllable.
12. Stress is an inherent part of dieting.
13. It is generally assumed that stress is caused by too much work.
14. Your headaches are due to stress.
15. Her illness was caused mainly by stress.
16. People under a lot of stress may experience headaches, minor pains and sleeping difficulties.
17. Stress is often a factor in the development of long-term sickness.
18. The stress of losing his job contributed to his death.
19. I must stress the need for absolute secrecy about the project.
20. Stress is a fact of life from time to time for all of us.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Stress and tiredness often result in a lack of concentration.
22. He feels that there is not enough stress on drama at the school.
23. Stress and tiredness affect your powers of concentration.
24. Stress is a major problem of modern life.
25. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
26. When you feel tension building, find something fun to do. You'll find that the stress you feel will dissipate and your thoughts will become clearer.
27. Howe was turning into an alcoholic because of the stress of his job.
28. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.
29. It is important to disentangle all the factors that may be causing your stress.
30. Things can easily go wrong when people are under stress.
More similar words: distress, actress, streak, street, stretch, stream, stretch out, strengthen, mainstream, obstreperous, press, dress up, address, impress, press for, restrict, Congress, depressed, impressive, impression, aggressive, aggression, depression, restriction, progressive, congressional, tree, trend, treaty, get ready.