Random good picture Not show
1. He poured the petrol into the car through a funnel.
2. Have you used your ration of petrol for this week?
3. Wood, coal, oil, petrol and gas are all different kinds of fuel.
4. The petrol consumption of the big car as very high.
5. A car is useless without petrol.
6. I need a funnel to pour petrol into the tank.
7. The petrol tank in our car is empty.
8. Most petrol stations use colour coding for different types of petrol.
9. They chip in for the petrol and food.
10. My car runs on unleaded petrol.
11. It's a virtual certainty that petrol will go up in price.
12. The raft was buoyed up by empty petrol cans.
13. The petrol in the tank is leaking out.
14. You must put some petrol in the car to make it go.
15. The petrol gauge is still on full.
16. Petrol is the most important product of many Middle-East countries.
17. The house is to the right of the petrol station.
18. I had to use a bit of petrol to get the fire alight.
19. A petrol gauge shows the amount of petrol left in a car.
20. There is a ban on smoking in petrol stations.
21. The car ran out of petrol, and as a further complication I had no money!
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Petrol is becoming more and more expensive.
23. The price of petrol has soared in recent weeks.
24. The rumours of a petrol shortage turned out to be a false alarm.
25. Does your car use unleaded petrol?
26. Before travelling we must ensure the availability of petrol and oil.
27. It took him only a few minutes to siphon off the petrol and drive away.
28. Don't forget to cap the tank after filling it up with petrol.
29. The government was slow to inform the public about the health hazards of lead in petrol.
30. The raw material for the tyre is a by-product of petrol refining.
More similar words: petroleum, perpetrate, patrol, control, metropolis, victrola, metropolitan, comptroller, retrospective, retroactively, retrospection, take control, out of control, under control, control group, electrolysis, beyond control, uncontrollable, pet, petty, compete, carpet, metric, peter out, pettish, impetus, get ready, come true, retract, get rid of.