Random good picture Not show
1. The vast Cat's Paw Nebula in Scorpius.
2. Antares is the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius the Scorpion.
3. And it was part of Scorpius, located to Libra's east.
4. Scorpius and its bright star Antares can be found this evening near the moon.
5. Most skywatchers think of Scorpius as a summer constellation (in the Northern Hemisphere), but early risers get a preview of the Scorpion climbing the southeastern sky before dawn during winter.
6. Observers south of the equator can see Scorpius rising after midnight. Compare Delta's brightness to Beta Scorpii, magnitude 2.6, and Antares, magnitude 1.1.
7. Constellations near the Galactic Center include Sagittarius, Libra, Scorpius, Scutum, and Ophiuchus.
8. The bright star on the right with the greenish haze is Pi Scorpii, one of the claws of the scorpion in the constellation Scorpius.
9. Dust and gas envelop a cluster of massive stars called Pismis 24 in a new picture of a nebula in the constellation Scorpius.
10. Explanation: In silhouette against a crowded star field toward the constellation Scorpius, this dusty cosmic cloud evokes for some the image of an ominous dark tower.
11. The bright, greenish star on the right is Pi Scorpii,(Sentence dictionary) which marks one of the claws of the scorpion in the constellation Scorpius.
12. Photographs don't show the brightness differences between stars well, but to the naked eye Delta is obviously the brightest star in the nearly vertical row of three forming the head of Scorpius.
13. In this image released on Sep. 21, the WISE telescope captured an infrared view of nebula DG 129, gripped in the claw of the constellation Scorpius.
14. The oldest exoplanet known yet, PSR B1620-26 b, nicknamed Methuselah, is also a pulsar planet, located 5,600 light years from Earth in the Scorpius constellation.
15. The Scorpion's Claw Located right in the claw of the constellation Scorpius, nebula DG 129 looks pretty unremarkable in the visible spectrum.
16. Northern Hemisphere observers can go out and take a look at Scorpius in the south-southeast around the time when your morning twilight begins, about an hour and a half before sunrise.
17. Still, no known cat could have created the vast Cat's Paw Nebula visible in Scorpius.
18. In silhouette against a crowded star field toward the constellation Scorpius, this dusty cosmic cloud evokes for some the image of an ominous dark tower.
19. The Milky Way is a hazy band of light around the sky, brightest near Sagittarius and Scorpius.
More similar words: scorpio, scorpion, aesculapius, habeas corpus, writ of habeas corpus, torpid, orpiment, anterior pituitary, posterior pituitary, corp, anterior pituitary gland, corps, corpus, corpse, corpora, corporal, corpsman, corpuscle, corpulent, army corps, corporeal, corporate, corporeity, corpulence, incorporeal, peace corps, incorporate, scorn, score, marine corps.