Random good picture Not show
(1) As punishment,the corporal was demoted to private.
(2) A private is subordinate to a corporal.
(3) He was demoted to the rank of corporal.
(4) Corporal Gierson was killed in combat.
(5) It is unlawful for a teacher to inflict corporal punishment on pupils.
(6) 'Report to me tomorrow, corporal!' 'Yes[Sentencedict], sir!'
(7) The corporal shouted an order at the men.
(8) The corporal clicked his heels.
(9) He was demoted from sergeant to corporal.
(10) Lance Corporal Williams officiously ordered them out.
(11) He never rose above the rank of corporal.
(12) What is your stance on corporal punishment?
(13) Corporal punishment was abolished in Britain in 1986.
(14) Fellow soldiers from Corporal Smith's regiment formed a guard of honour at his wedding.
(15) As they left, the Corporal gave them a respectful salute.
(16) The corporal and his family lived in married quarters.
(17) Corporal punishment was banned by statute in 1987.
(18) His corporal had been machine-gunned in an ambush.
(19) He was advanced to the rank of corporal.
(20) Nowadays, corporal punishment is banned in many schools.
(21) Corporal Pocock opened the passenger door, leaned across and shot Fleischmann through the head.
(22) Corporal Spencer will be held in jail until his court-martial in 90 days.
(23) Corporal punishment was banned in Sweden in 1979.
(24) He would never forget that time when a corporal had been machine-gunned in an ambush on a country road near Palermo.
(25) The Corporal who was with us at the time, a new one detached from Orange, immediately awarded Mike 2,000 press-ups.
(26) The Corporal fired questions at me, all the time trying to catch me out.
(27) For campaigners for the abolition of corporal punishment this will have been a setback.
(28) In 1987, California prohibited corporal punishment in schools.
(29) Corporal punishment became an issue both in the armed forces and the public schools.
(30) Lewis, in three-piece suit and striped shirt, supported the reintroduction of corporal punishment in schools.
More similar words: corporate, incorporate, corporation, temporal, corpse, airport, oral, habeas corpus, decorate, temporary, demoralize, behavioral, pastoralism, contemporary, electoral college, on purpose, solar power, anthropomorphic, cor, rally, orator, orange, for ages, morass, cord, core, corn, rural, port, pork.