Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This festival descends from a Chinese rite.
2. Marriage is seen as a rite of passage.
3. Alexander wore black for the rite.
4. This festival descends from a religious rite.
5. The orchestra performed the Rite of Spring with great spirit.
6. You have to go through an initiation rite before you become a full member.
7. From cradle to grave(sentencedict.com), the car marks every rite of American passage.
8. It was called Rite Engineering. After further investigation, he bought it.
9. A cleansing rite was performed before building started.
10. In it the whole idea of the fertility rite is exploded, using the very forms and devices of the traditional ritual.
11. As the rite is planned, the London bank clerk adds up correctly the figures in the left-hand column.
12. The Batak chieftains perform the traditional initiation rite.
13. One lucky trainee was spared the rite of passage.
14. Rite Aid led drugstores in refusing to fill the prescriptions on the basis that they would lose money.
15. One of these couldn't read or rite.
16. This is now part of the Roman Catholic rite, which has never had problems of rampant tuberculosis because of the cup.
17. Spirit baptism was not just an initiation rite, it was a mystical encounter.Sentencedict
18. When Stride Rite was earning $ 100 million pretax, it was doing it by selling product that has since been abandoned.
19. The rite de passage celebrating this change of status typically involves, for boys, circumcision.
20. It's rite. i REpeat when i liKe. i have poetic licence! don't question me????
21. Or a priest of some unknown religion who strides towards us, implacably set on some atavistic rite?
22. But Latinus, locked in his palace, was not available for the sacred rite.
23. Marriage, though not the social imperative it once was, still stands for a major rite of passage into adult life.
24. Yet, the work's direction is quite the opposite of that conventionally assigned to the fertility rite.
25. The Celtic Church, for example, had its own ordination rite for priests, and this differed markedly from Rome's.
26. He, along with his brother and two sisters, started out working at Rite Aid during school breaks.
27. This feature was particularly emphasized in the early history of the Roman rite.
28. Whenever a member of her household became ill, she called a medicine woman to perform a magical rite.
29. In western as in eastern Christendom coronation was a religious rite which began with the anointment of the ruler with holy oil.
30. This idyllic feeling of romance seemed too much like a temporary state, a schoolboy rite of passage.