Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. The argument seemed to have considerable merit.
5. Surely such weighty matters merit a higher level of debate?
6. Opinion about the artistic merit of his paintings has been mixed.
7. There isn't much merit in doing so.
8. I want to get the job on merit.
9. He was awarded a certificate of merit for his piano playing.
10. The film has the merit of being short.
11. The film has no artistic merit whatsoever.
12. He reached his present senior position through sheer merit.
13. There's no merit in giving away what you don't really want.
14. The plan is entirely without merit.
15. Such a conduct derogates from his merit.
16. Selection is based solely on merit.
17. Honours do not always go to those who merit them.
18. These plans definitely merit further consideration.
19. The book has no artistic merit its sole aim is to titillate.
20. Her ideas have merit.
21. The winners are ranked in order of merit.
22. I can see no merit in excluding the child from school.
23. The case does not merit further investigation.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Should promotion be based on merit or seniority?
25. She received a merit award for outstanding work.
26. He obtained his position more by favour than by merit or ability.
27. By the mid-twelfth century pilgrims were numerous enough to merit a guidebook.
28. Nature gives you the face you have at 20(sentencedict.com), it is up to you to merit the face you have at 50.
29. Films are given a rating of one to five stars according to merit.
30. For his dedication the Mayor awarded him a medal of merit.
More similar words: meritocracy, American, inherit, mesmerise, mesmerize, heritage, asperity, Pan-American, criteria, prosperity, posterity, veritable, austerity, mere, farmer, former, mercy, summer, camera, emerge, firmer, dimmer, performer, stammer, submerge, formerly, cameras, emerald, commerce, glimmer.