Random good picture Not show
1. When Jim's uncle retired from the railway company, he was given a gold watch.
2. When she retired, she moved back to her home town .
3. The jury has retired to consider its verdict.
4. She was retired on medical grounds.
5. She has shunned publicity since she retired from the theatre.
6. The association works to promote the status of retired people as useful members of the community.
7. He is a retired naval officer.
8. He retired and lived in relative isolation.
9. He retired last March/is retiring next March.
10. A survey of retired people has indicated that most are independent and enjoying life.
11. He's been living in seclusion since he retired from acting.
12. The wisdom of the retired generals and backbench MPs conjoins.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The girl student retired into herself.
14. The teacher retired at the completion of the school year.
15. Many retired British people are now resident in Spain.
16. The two retired workers are playing at chess.
17. He retired at the age of 55.
18. A retired person should not be made to feel he's on the shelf.
19. Several college students boarded with the retired couple.
20. We're just discovering the delights of being retired.
21. The cost of living is becoming unbearable for retired people in our part of the world .
22. He retired from the business when he was 60.
23. Increasing numbers of retired people are wintering abroad.
24. He retired to his bedroom.
25. He retired immediately after the end of the war.
26. He retired long before the war.
27. Xiao Li has made a pair of cottonpadded trousers for a retired worker.
28. Not having to get up early is just one of the perks of being retired.
29. A declining workforce has to provide for an increasing number of retired people.
30. How will you pass your time after you are retired?