Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Sally held the skein of wool while her mother wound it into a ball.
(2) Corbett tried to think back, unravelling the skein of information he had gathered.
(3) A knotted skein of nylon straps was looped round his chest.
(4) The elderly woman separated a skein of red silk from the bundle in her lap and gave it to her. Sentencedict.com
(5) There was a sadness, formless as a skein, enveloping us.
(6) Even in the neolithic period, a skein of east-west trade routes was established across the Aegean.
(7) But now, the old skein of mutual responsibility was unraveling.
(8) It was a Skein of Geese envelope, with three of the wretched birds embossed in brown on heavy cream vellum.
(9) She'd obtained a Skein of Geese matchbook from somewhere.
(10) a twisted skein of lies.
(11) The runway had upon it a light skein of mist, and he sailed through it and up into the high air.
(12) This skein of wool won't disentangle.
(13) Lately, there has been a skein of such dangerous discoveries, one with deadly consequences.
(14) A skein of duck came across, gabbling softly to themselves.
(15) She passed me a skein of wool.
(16) Electronic single strand strength tester, yarn twist tester, skein yarn tester, ect.
(17) Spun silk skein should be scoured under gentle conditions in accordance with its features, usually no pretreatment, primary or second scouring are necessary.
(18) He would put some one together, build an Identity, a skein of persuasion and habit, ever so subtle.
(19) Goneril slunk into the kitchen and wound her body like a fat skein of wool around my feet.
(20) When I referred to this restaurant of his, the Skein of Geese, her ears pricked up.
(21) He rose, walked round the table and picked up the skein.
(22) Correlation is negative at the 0.05 level with Filament size and Skein ratio.
(23) Take a look at the Japan woman falling to winning unique skill skein!
(24) The packaging varies from DIN 160 size to wooden skein reels.
(25) Doctors discovered the hematoma by using a special computer X - ray called a " ket - skein ".
(26) Used for testing breaking tenacity and elongation at break of raw silk in skein and bobbin.
More similar words: take in, take into account, basket, basketball, take it easy, EIN, done in, lie in, cave in, wherein, vote in, tune in, give in, come into, close in, protein, heinous, engage in, figure in, reinforce, seeing that, believe in, reinstate, slide into, interfere in, take pride in, once in a while, a case in point, lose interest, for the time being.