Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. Joseph Addison
3. The board can exercise its veto to prevent the decision.
4. You need to take some exercise to loosen up you muscles.
5. Exercise will not only lower blood pressure but possibly protect against heart attacks.
6. Regular exercise has a direct bearing on fitness and health.
7. Take vigorous exercise for several hours a week.
8. Try to fit some regular exercise into your daily routine.
9. When you have finished an exercise, rule off.
10. He always begins his lessons with a warm-up exercise.
11. The meeting was merely an exercise in damage limitation.
12. Like inquiry can be active thinking, like exercise can improve physique, like mountain forest can recover one's original simplicity, love alone can study hard, like wind builds muscles.
13. I don't get much exercise sitting in the office all day.
14. Please do that exercise over again.
15. The unaccustomed exercise left him breathless.
16. This exercise improves your coordination, balance(sentencedict.com), timing and footwork.
17. Try to do fifteen minutes of gentle exercise every day.
18. If you can only exercise once a week, that's better than nothing .
19. You should exercise extra vigilance about locking your car properly.
20. Exercise creates its own virtuous circle. Once you start a programme and do it regularly, you'll feel so good you'll want to continue.
21. He seems to dislike any form of exercise.
22. Try to exercise as often as possible.
23. There is a popular misconception that too much exercise is bad for you.
24. So why your sudden mania for exercise?sentencedict.com/exercise.html
25. Swimming is my favourite form of exercise.
26. Very vigorous exercise can increase the risk of heart attacks.
27. You should exercise extreme caution when driving in fog.
28. Diet and exercise are equally important.
29. Trainers rub down an athlete after hard exercise.
30. The doctor advised Ken to avoid strenuous exercise.
More similar words: exertion, commercial, supercilious, precise, imprecise, precisely, carcinomas, execute, racism, racist, execution, executive, decision, exempt from, fierce, per cent, perceive, overcome, perceived, percolate, merchant, arise, raise, intercede, percentage, perception, wisely, cruise, advise, comprise.