Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Can it be proved that he did commit these offences?
2. The odds are that he will commit the same crime again.
3. I fear lest we commit an inexcusable blunder.
4. Women commit fewer crimes than men.
5. I commit this evil book to the flames.
6. We are all busy XiZi, not commit, cannot be resolved.
7. I am not proud, also not commit tomfoolery, is tired of all depend on.
8. So many children who commit violent crimes have themselves been brutalized by years of abuse and neglect.
9. Soldiers who obey orders to commit atrocities should be answerable for their crimes.
10. More people commit suicide at Christmas than at any other time.
11. He was charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage.
12. I shall commit to her success.
13. It makes me sick that people commit offences and never get punished.
14. It isn't their diplomatic style to commit themselves on such a delicate issue.
15. The novelist makes his heroine commit suicide at the end of the book.
16. Don't commit your promises to paper if you are not certain you keep them.
17. Many young offenders commit further crimes with alarming predictability.
18. He brooded on whether she should commit suicide.
19. I think I can come but I won't commit myself till I know for sure.
20. We will ensure that people who commit fraud are brought to book through the courts.
21. Seven men, all from Bristol, admitted conspiracy to commit arson.
22. It is beyond belief that anyone could commit such a crime.
23. There are unconfirmed reports he tried to commit suicide.
24. She didn't want to commit herself one way or the other.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. If you commit a crime you can never escape being punished.
27. He was sent to prison for a crime that he didn't commit.
28. He suffered the injustice of being punished for a crime which he did not commit.
29. He is charged with possession of a gun with intent to commit a robbery.
30. Fresh evidence has recently come to light which suggests that he didn't in fact commit the murder.
More similar words: committee, summit, commission, commissioner, swimming, submit, permit, smite, limit, admit, immigrant, admit to, programming, immigration, transmit, to the limit, limitation, intermittent, in common, comment, commence, commonly, commander, comment on, communism, commodity, community, recommend, commercial, from memory.