Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. People on parole must follow certain rules.
2. He was released on parole after serving two years.
3. His parole application is up for review next week.
4. They had broken their parole and fled.
5. If released, he will continue to be on parole for eight more years.
6. Her case comes up for parole in September.
7. If the Parole Board decides in his favour, the prisoner will be released.
8. They were released on parole for showing signs of repentance.
9. He committed a burglary while on parole.
10. Reynolds was sentenced to life without parole.
11. He's been released on parole.
12. She will become eligible for parole in 19 months.
13. I'll never accept parole because that entails me accepting guilt.
14. With parole,(sentencedict.com) he could be out in two years.
15. She hopes to be eligible for parole in 3 years.
16. She was released on parole after serving just half of her sentence.
17. He had been released on parole in October 1990 on the grounds of ill-health.
18. Hicks was released on parole May 17.
19. Most states also bar people who are on parole and probation.
20. Irwin compared Davis' experiences on parole to his own studies into the difficulties that convicts face when they are freed.
21. Failure by the parole system to learn of felony convictions and to revoke paroles.
22. Life in prison without possibility of parole would do the same.
23. This prevented his release on parole then or at the end of his sentence in 1991.
24. Although sentenced to life, he will become eligible for parole after serving 10 years.
25. Well, last week, when I was sure that the parole was coming through, I wrote her again.
26. This becomes particularly important when the staff are writing reports for the parole board.
27. Eslaminia is serving a life sentence without possibility of parole at Folsom Prison.
28. Smart, 30, is serving a life sentence with no chance of parole.
29. Hubbell went to prison for 18 months and is now out on parole.
30. However, about 25 percent of those who finished boot camp have had problems while on parole.
More similar words: role, cholesterol, the proletariat, roll, bear on, wear off, tear off, hear of, maroon, wear out, bear out, around, pole, whole, sole, roll out, roll up, roll in, enroll, patrol, clear out, clear off, prolong, control, rolling, for fear of, go around, get around, all around, solely.