7. He pleaded not guilty to murdering his former wife.
8. I feel really guilty at forgetting her birthday again.
9. They thought the religious sect was guilty of brainwashing.
10. They were found guilty of causing unnecessary suffering to animals.
11. She's got a terribly guilty conscience about it.
12. He was guilty of assault and battery.
13. In this country,(Sentencedict.com ) you are innocent until proved guilty.
14. The jury returned a verdict of guilty / not guilty.
15. He still feels quite guilty when he look back on the past.
16. He was found guilty of possessing indecent photographs of young boys.
17. The tobacco companies may be guilty of contempt of court for refusing to produce the documents.
18. I saw that I had been guilty of a careless blunder.
19. Justice has prevailed; the guilty man has been punished.
20. He was found guilty of forgery.
21. The company were guilty of gross negligence.
22. The jury returned a unanimous verdict of guilty after a short deliberation.
23. There is no doubt that he is guilty.
24. I felt guilty about not visiting my parents more often.
25. They were both found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm.
26. The jury returned a unanimous guilty verdict.
27. The jury found the prisoner guilty.
28. If a crime occurs then there is, ipso facto, a guilty party.
29. The prosecution has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty of murder.
30. She knew that the next day she would be guilty and full of remorse.