Random good picture Not show
1. There are too many distractions here to work properly.
2. Ventilate the room properly when paint stripping.
3. Ensure all photographic material is properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
4. Make sure the letter is properly addressed.
5. I can't make this machine run properly.
6. The baggage was properly roped up and conveyed to the airport.
7. Allow the meat to thaw properly before cooking it.
8. Ensure that all the waste is properly and safely disposed of.
9. The brakes don't seem to be working properly.
10. It is difficult to assess the building's value properly without seeing it.
11. The focus on my camera isn't working properly.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Part of my steak isn't cooked properly.
13. The crates had not been properly secured to the truck.
14. It was too dark to see properly.
15. Give the cap another twist?it's not on properly.
16. All food handlers should be properly trained.
17. I wouldn't have felt properly married if it hadn't been a church wedding.
18. There aren't any words to express properly all the wonder that I feel.
19. The nuts weren't properly tightened and the wheel came off.
20. You're too thin. You're not eating properly.
21. You should exercise extra vigilance about locking your car properly.
22. Her main gripe is that she's not being trained properly.
23. It took three months for my arm to heal properly.
24. The lift won't move if the safety gate isn't shut properly.
25. Check that the joints of the pipes are sealed properly.
26. You'll rumple your jacket if you don't hang it up properly.
27. How much money do we need to do the job properly?
28. Don't overload the washing machine,[Sentencedict.com] or it won't work properly.
29. Dust particles must have got into the motor, which is why it isn't working properly.
30. You're welcome to it - I can never get it to work properly.
More similar words: property, elderly, formerly, underlying, European, propose, proposed, eastern europe, proportion, appropriate, in proportion to, overlook, wanderlust, early, nearly, fairly, crop, not nearly, drops, crops, similarly, regularly, drop out, drop by, drop off, cope, open, opera, hope, tropical.