Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. Feelings fade, people change. You just gotta learn to accept that.
4. We'd fade into someone at least one time in life,not for any result,company,ownership even love,just for meeting you in my most beautiful days.
5. Memory will fade, but my heart will go on.
6. Will the colour in this material fade?
7. Life can not fade , the multiple spot color can't accommodate oneself to wonderful just now best,alive.
8. Good looks may fade, but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.
9. Youth will fade away, but my memories of you will not.
10. My childhood will never fade from my memory.
11. He thought her campaign would probably fade out soon in any case.
12. All the bright precious things fade so fast...and they don't come back.
13. Love may fade with the season, but some friendships are year round.
14. Those who loved, heart, and how it slowly fade.
15. Hopes of a peace settlement are beginning to fade.
16. Both happiness and sadness in our life would fade away with time.
17. The player had to fade back so as to have room to pass the ball.
18. All else seemed to fade into insignificance.
19. Her enthusiasm will soon fade away.
20. Cut flowers soon fade.
21. They watched the familiar mountains fade into the darkness.
22. We watched the harbour and then the coastline fade away into the morning mist.
23. The blooms have started to fade now.
24. If you hang your clothes out in the bright sun, they will fade.
25. I decided the best thing to do would be to try and fade into the woodwork and hope that no one noticed me.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Sympathy for the rebels, the government claims, is beginning to fade.
27. The measures are little more than window dressing that will fade fast once investors take a hard look at them.
28. The dispute over the new contract allowed her other problems to fade into the background.
29. These toys will be around for a year or two, then fade/slide/sink into oblivion.
30. The memory of her sufferings in her childhood will never fade from her mind.