Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
2. An optimist sees the rose; a pessimist the thorn.
3. Pessimist tells us that the family as we know it is doom.
4. It's easy to sell insurance to a pessimist.
5. You don't have to be a pessimist to realize that we're in trouble.
6. He is a pessimist and a defeatist.
7. The man who is a pessimist before forty-eight knows too much; the man who is an optimist after forty-eight knows too little.
8. I'm a natural pessimist; I usually expect the worst.
9. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill
10. Don't be such a pessimist - I'm sure things will work out.
11. A pessimist is somebody who complains about the noise when opportunity knocks. Oscar Wilde
12. He was equable and a pessimist and very gay in everyday life.
13. A pessimist is one who builds dungeons in the air. Walter Winchell
14. A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties. Harry S. Truman
15. Murphy isn't a pessimist by nature.
16. With beta software, it pays to be a pessimist and not harbor unrealistic expectations.
17. Don't be such a pessimist - I'm sure you'll pass your driving test!
18. Don't be such a pessimist!
19. Burke is remembered as a poetic pessimist.
20. The optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist the hole!
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
21. Pessimist: you refuse the parachute because you might die on the jump anyway.
22. Don't be so pessimist, look the bright side of this story.
23. A pessimist sees a calamity for the result of what though set minimum expectations, but meanwhile set for yourself a high standard.
24. The pessimist feels like fate's plaything and moves slowly.
25. Being both a pessimist and an optimist gives the impression to friends that the analytical is wishy-washy, assuming he has any friends.
26. An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.
27. An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out? Rene Descartes
28. But hwo has got a firmer grip on reality: the glass- half - full optimist or the cold-eyed pessimist who focuses on obstacles ahead?
29. Go out worry rain, catch the train worried about late, exam worry can't recall the answer, speech worry brownout, love worry is jilt...The pessimist seems always with all kinds of anxiety in combat.
More similar words: pessimistic, pessimism, assimilate, dissimilar, assimilation, dissimilarity, animist, optimist, optimistic, ballistic missile, distressing, impressionistic, simile, similar, limitlessness, similarly, facsimile, similitude, similarity, be similar to, aggressiveness, verisimilitude, animism, optimism, missing, missile, mission, omission, emission, mist.