Random good picture Not show
1. At the required level of visual verisimilitude, computer animation is costly.
2. These flower illustrationsshow the artist's concern for verisimilitude.
3. This last gives the novel some technical verisimilitude.
4. He is proud of the verisimilitude.
5. The historical adviser is there not to ensure verisimilitude, but to be an accomplice in furthering the aims of the producer.
6. To add verisimilitude, the stage is covered with sand for the desert scenes.
7. His theory on verisimilitude is a theory on the end of science.
8. Stories must have verisimilitude to interest most people.
9. She has included photographs in the book to lend verisimilitude to the story.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. A few minor inconsistencies and divergences would give the appearance of verisimilitude.
11. This perhaps explains the strident colors which characterize his paintings as certainly it suggests the source of their extreme verisimilitude.
12. First was Love, which prioritised writers with a gift for psychological verisimilitude, such as Austen, Fitzgerald, Flaubert, James, Hardy and Kundera.
13. RESULTSL Three - dimensional data of facial profile was accurate and the images were reconstructed with verisimilitude.
14. Melville's Mardi consists of two parts which include a series of dichotomies between verisimilitude and fictionalization, between monologue and dialogue, and between metonymy and metaphor.
15. Gregorio, mindful that his famous character wouldn't expect him to accurately render the noumenal world, doesn't fetishize historical verisimilitude.
More similar words: similitude, solitude, amplitude, militarism, simile, similar, altitude, aptitude, attitude, similarly, facsimile, gratitude, rectitude, beatitude, magnitude, multitude, longitude, turpitude, servitude, assimilate, dissimilar, similarity, be similar to, pulchritude, aptitude test, dissimilarity, derisive, derision, humility, militant.