Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The warehouse has been badly damaged by fire.
2) The trucks waited at the warehouse to pick up their loads.
3) The warehouse was completely destroyed by fire.
4) Warehouse clubs allow members to buy goods at wholesale prices.
5) The stolen pictures were stashed in a London warehouse.
6) The warehouse was undergoing conversion into apartments.
7) The pub is a converted warehouse.
8) The building is currently being used as a warehouse.
9) Thousands of crates compacted in a warehouse.
10) Bales of cotton were piled up in the warehouse.
11) The goods have been sitting in a warehouse for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
12) They operate three factories and a huge warehouse.
13) Her body was found dumped in a derelict warehouse less than a mile from her home.
14) A typical warehouse club marks up its goods by only 10 to 15 percent.
15) The relief supplies are being flown from a warehouse in Pisa.
16) He bought the warehouse with an eye to converting it into a hotel.
17) They leased the building as a warehouse.
18) The large warehouse backs on to the river.
19) We freighted the goods to the warehouse by truck.
20) Don't forget to lock up the warehouse.
21) He has transferred from the warehouse to the accounts office.
22) He's a warehouse foreman for a removals firm.
23) Raiders broke into the warehouse and stole goods worth ￡20 000.
24) The work space is a bare and cavernous warehouse.
25) Pilferage in the warehouse reduces profitability by about two per cent.
26) Little drops of the reservoir,[http://sentencedict.com/warehouse.html] integrated with a large warehouse.
27) A proposed 5% pay cut has outraged staff at the warehouse.
28) The stolen paintings have been successfully traced to a London warehouse.
29) I can spend the whole day undisturbed at the warehouse.
30) Detectives are hunting for thieves who broke into a warehouse yesterday.
More similar words: household, the White House, shareholder, house, housing, the greenhouse effect, forehead, drive home, comprehensive, comprehension, war, comprehensible, warn, rehabilitation, hour, award, at war, shout, toward, warmth, warm up, warrior, hardware, warning, post-war, software, though, should, without, rush out.