Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Papaw liked Roger because he was nice both to me and to him.
2. My mother once told me that after Papaw died, she found some of his old account books from the grocery store with lots of unpaid bills from his customers, most of them black.
3. Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure papaws. Lucas Papaw Ointment cleans away infectious wastes. Papaw contains Papain which helps clean wounds.
4. Perhaps because she was jealous that Papaw loved his only child so much, too often she made her daughter the target of her outbursts of rage.
5. Except for the time Papaw closed the car door on my fingers in the dark, those nights were perfect adventures.
6. I was with Mammaw and Papaw when Mother delivered by caesarean section.
7. I loved spending the night with Papaw at the sawmill.
8. When my grandparents moved from Bodcaw, which had a population of about a hundred, to the metropolis Hope, Papaw worked for an icehouse delivering ice on a horse-drawn wagon.