Random good picture Not show
1. The ratchet wheel and pawl of automatic knife feed mechanism in PASSIM80 cigarette maker had to be replaced frequently because of serious wear.
2. Pawl is a simple device which allows a shaft to turn only one way.
3. A two-raking pawl mechanism is a kind of loading one used in a roadheader; its performance and property are unknown now.
4. A ratchet pawl locks or releases the ratchet slider.
5. Pawl, I'll be back from Shanghai next Monday. Do you want something?
6. The pawl type bamboo roots grab was designed.
7. Due to this mechanical coupling, the park pawl is retained in the unblocked position and prevented from falling into the park gear even if the return spring breaks.
8. Pulled pawl that can be manually into retreat knife.
9. If the cup plug is missing, the park pawl anchor shaft can move out of position under certain conditions.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. The pawl, wheel, or bar of this mechanism.
11. After the ratchet wheel is braked by pawl, the shock is buffered by the elastic body compressed by movable seat.
12. A: Pawl, I'll be back from Shanghai next Monday. Do you want something?
13. This paper introduces the structure and design characteristics of pawl pole permanent synchronous machine, and illustrates the relations among main structure sizes.
14. On receiving an impulse, the electromagnet coil be comes energized and attracts the armature, causing the pawl to turn the ratchet wheel through a definite number of teeth.
15. A ratchet spring provides tensile force to the ratchet pawl.
16. Pulse electromagnetic DC motors, in their simplest form[Sentencedict.com], consist of electromagnet with armature and ratchet wheel mounted on shaft. The right end of armature carries pawl.
17. Disclosed is a pressure dredging device without a rod, mainly comprising a draft tube, a connecting tube, a handle, a compressing ring and a regulating pawl.
18. This control effect can be got by designing the size of pokedwheel, using the self locking character of worm wheel and worm pole and connecting the pawl mechanism with overtravel limit switch.
19. The blades are positioned on the large handle by a rotating shaft screw, and the pushing pawl and a pawl torsion spring are connected with the small handle through the pawl pin.
20. The fastening tool further includes a coil feeder ( 720 ) assembly having an indexing pawl ( 722 ).
21. Key removable in locked position only. Spring loaded clip - in pawl.
22. And adjusting the friction torque between the ratchet wheel and pawl can effectively increase the code discrimination performance of micro-electromechanical system code lock.
23. An efficient drive train minimizes manual effort, while double enclosed brake cover, standard slip clutch, and double pawl springs enhance performance and reliability.