1. There were banana gardens and pawpaw trees, and outriggers lazed on the lagoon.
2. She made Paw-paw wave to each of them.
3. Cybil was twisting Paw-paw so that the lower half of the body was doing the hula.
4. Swinging Paw-paw under her arm, she went out the door.
5. This is the first full flower of the pawpaw, it is very precious.
6. Pawpaw ointment, made from pawpaw or papaya, is commonly used as a cure-all in Australia.
7. Pawpaw fruit contains pawpaw alkali, papain, rennin, carotene, and rich amino acids (17 kinds) and multiple nutritive elements.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. Rows of pawpaw trees, growing up to 40 feet ( 12 meters ) tall line the forest floor.
9. Last night he brought us three hen's eggs and a handful of snake beans, a pawpaw and a crayfish.
10. The wine gives sweet candied fruit and glace cherries on the nose. It displays a lively, rich palate with loads of ripe fruit, crisp apples, raspberries and dried pawpaw.
11. Palate: The bouquet shows the exotic characters of lychees, pawpaw and passionfruit, underlain by nuances of gooseberry.
12. The old woman looked round and whistled. A jaybird flew down from a pawpaw tree and lit on her shoulder.
13. These include citrus zest, apricot and tangerine with hints of pawpaw, guava and tobacco.
14. The advice given partly on research and partly theand the experiences of many pawpaw growers.
15. This article was created to meet the increasing demand for information on cultivation of the native American pawpaw, Asimina triloba.
16. Wow it's been nearly a month since I wrote a blog, sorry pawpaw.