Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I redeemed my watch from the pawnshop.
(2) He practised at the pawnshop counter for many years.
(3) Elvis had left the pawnshop to place his karaoke machine carefully on a stool along the crowded pedestrian mall.
(4) But bringing her clothes from a pawnshop, oh, help.
(5) I got to go to the pawnshop and get my pistol.
(6) Joe said he'd got them from the pawnshop.
(7) I hadn't been to the pawnshop in a long time.
(8) A pawnshop could tell stories of all walks of life.
(9) If there is a real 8 th pawnshop, what will you pawn?
(10) Stone of road of cadre pleasant pawnshop, for civilian become rich make contribution.
(11) The pawnshop had sold the plates of his Flora after the expiration of thirteen months. Some coppersmith had made stewpans of them.
(12) Mikhail Unksov is president of Russia's Pawnshop League.
(13) Even the pawnshop didn't want it.
(14) Then study the resource and composition of the pawnshop capital to discover the transformation of the oldest banking institution along with the change of modern society.
(15) One day I was sent to the pawnshop with a mirror.
(16) The pawnshop was overflowing with articles awaiting redemption.
(17) The pawnshop is a kind of special industrial and commercial enterprise.
(18) Afterwards, the pawnshop refused to do any more business that day.
(19) He was able to redeem his watch from the pawnshop.
(20) Joe had a job to get through to the counter(sentencedict.com/pawnshop.html), for the pawnshop was overflowing with articles awaiting redemption.
(21) It was no use thinking about them; they were in the pawnshop with the rest of our wedding clothes.
(22) The only bank that was established was a savings bank which was opened in the Monte de Piedad, the national pawnshop.
(23) The grocery store is still standing, but it is a pawnshop now.
(24) After that first attempt proved a success, Qin saw the pawnshop a good source of cash.
(25) The year I was to graduate from primary school, Mama sent me to the pawnshop again.
(26) Not far ahead was the high front wall of the Hung Chang Pawnshop.
(27) And from such largess, dispensed from his future, Martin turned and took his one good suit of clothes to the pawnshop.
(28) He took the trinkets, carried them to the most presentable pawnshop he could find.
(29) The jewelry and cell phone were indeed stolen by me and pawned in Lingyun Pawnshop.The pawn ticket is under my pillow.
(30) For the first time, we have a clear understanding of the characteristics of pawnshop customers.
More similar words: open shop, pawn, spawn, pawnbroker, township, shoe shop, unshod, in short, shop, run short, bishop, shopper, run short of, pet shop, shopworn, shoplift, shopping, workshop, talk shop, gift shop, in short order, on short notice, in short supply, shopkeeper, shop keeper, sweatshop, coffee shop, butcher shop, repair shop, shop around.