Random good picture Not show
1. Additional material is overprinted in red.
2. Each field is seen as an overprint of a previously existing field and contains the characteristics of all our ancestors.
3. Wet overprint must take into account the nature of the ink, first printed its viscosity.
4. All the polychromatic overprint screen size consistent with the required tension.
5. The selected object has been manually set to overprint all overlapped objects.
6. Three kinds of ordinary wax aids in overprint varnish were compared in this paper.
7. The paper first designs an automatic overprint controller in light of the routine mode variable structure.
8. Geological bodies are formed by overprint of several geological processes.
9. Gold ink cover normal overprint,[sentencedict.com] not cause no problems to overprint.
10. Regular automatic imposition and overprint can also be implemented.
11. Overprint control system impulse time difference can be converted to the drive motor with speed.
12. Backlash transmission by using pressure adjustment, Overprint correct.
13. Cotton voile dobby with overprint.
14. The wine label repeated the same words in a floridly ornate script overprinted on a picture, which Sabine recognised instantly.
15. This machine has the same printing function with ZK-4B chopstick making machine, with mesh points overprint and three-sided embossing and agglutination, one or two toothpicks in one bag.
16. With the SYNTRAN product range, Interpolymer offers innovative water-based specialty polymers for paint, cationic barrier coatings, overprint varnish and other coatings formulations.
17. Collesting density small, make the image color saturation, color fade to overprint.
18. Narrow - band density measurement is mainly used for measurement of dot, overprint, deposit and inks.
19. In printing ink coverage on high indosinian, the multiplicable to overprint.
20. Plastic cards and membership cards making usually jump white ink and then four - colour to overprint.
21. If you are not a multi - color machine to overprint the s watches of color.
22. This was mainly a rate of the ink to overprint.
23. This shows that the ink adhesion of for ink has a very important to overprint.
24. Diluting agent has certain transparency for ink multi - color overprint.
25. Itewe Indian red background color when printing transparent yellow top overprint magenta gloss effect.
26. In coated paper on traditional cards and membership cards produce UV ink to overprint.
More similar words: overprice, overpriced, fingerprint, laser printer, dna fingerprint, fingerprinting, overprotect, overproduce, over production, overprotection, overproduction, overprotective, joint enterprise, overpowering, private enterprise, overpoweringly, offer price, enterprise, underprice, enterpriser, enterprising, enterprise zone, higher priority, producer price, transfer price, interpret, free enterprise, consumer prices, free-enterprise, underprivileged.