Random good picture Not show
1) Fourth, pelvic cavity ecchymosis, or myometrium angiosclerosis. May also cause the womb knot to contract the organization proliferation, thus causes the womb to be large.
2) The myometrium is the muscle layer, which aids in the expulsion of the calf at the time of birth.
3) In model group , myometrium of the uterus was tenuis, endometrium was atrophic and the number of glandular organs was decreased.
4) The exsomatized sample of mouse myometrium was prepared by conventional methods and the contractility of myometrium was detected by muscular tension energy transducer.
5) This procedure also provides important information about the muscle wall of the uterus (myometrium).
6) Materials and methods The hemodynamics of the uterine arteries and myometrium were assessed by color Doppler flow imaging for 14 patients with invasive hyadatidiform mole.
7) If not, the apparently uninvolved endometrium should still be examined to see if one can find the interface between the nodule and normal mucosa or myometrium.
8) A slit - like endometrial cavity is surrounded by myometrium at the mid - right.
9) Conclusion ETA may be involved in the initiation of parturition by regulating the contraction of myometrium and improving prostaglandins level.
10) This procedure also provides important about the muscle wall of the uterus ( myometrium ).
11) There are no significant differences in tis- sues E2 , P and their receptors between normal uterine tissues and myometrium juxta leiomyoma.
12) Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of uterine serosa and myometrium suturing technique for management of intractable postpartum hemorrhage(PPH) during cesarean section.
13) The irregular tan mass filling the endometrial cavity and infiltrating into the myometrium of the uterus is an endometrial adenocarcinoma, seen to be moderately differentiated microscopically.
14) Objective To study the expression of endothelin receptor A(ETA) in myometrium and placental trophoblastic cells before and after labor onset.
15) Fig . 6 . Submucous myomas. The uterine cavityby myomas arise from the submucosal myometrium.
16) There were certain extent expression of ET-1 and ETA in the uterine leiomyoma and the normal myometrium.
17) Results: During the mouse ovarian cycle somatostatin cells were found in the lamina propria of the endometrium and around the uterine glands and in the connective tissue among the myometrium.
18) Results 1 The expression rate of CD44V6 was neither correlated with staging,[sentencedict.com] histopathological grading of the endometrial cancer nor with the depth of the cancer invading the uterine myometrium.
19) The exact pathological activity of adenomyosis isn't known completely by us,(http://sentencedict.com/myometrium.html) but held generally that adenomyosis is caused by the direct invasion of endometrium into myometrium.
20) The walls of the uterus are comprised of three layers—the serosa, myometrium and endometrium.
21) Objective To investigate the differences of biological aggressiveness in terms of the DNA content and cell cycle between the leiomyoma and myometrium.
22) Objective:To observe the infiltrating of the trophoblast cells in decidua and myometrium of placental bed in pre-eclampsia.
More similar words: endometrium, pyometra, isometric, geometric, barometric, biometrics, endometrial, geometrical, trigonometry, optometrist, geometrician, econometrics, myomectomy, psychometrics, endometriosis, barometric pressure, atrium, yttrium, triumph, triumphal, triumphant, triumvirate, triumph over, triumphantly, metric, come true, geometry, metrics, optometry, myoma.