Sentencedict.com random good picture
7. Let me check your blood pressure.
8. Blood was pouring from the wound.
9. Blood from his torn ear was soaking his collar.
10. Massage may help to increase blood flow to specific areas of the body.
11. He was spitting blood from a badly cut lip.
12. Tears mingled with the blood from the cut on her face.
13. Exercise will not only lower blood pressure but possibly protect against heart attacks.
14. Blood streams out of his mouth.
15. The function of the veins is to carry blood to the heart.
16. The blood coagulates to stop wounds bleeding.
17. I lost a lot o' blood.
18. He has to take pills to control his blood pressure.
19. He had a blood clot removed from his brain.
20. The heart pumps blood round the body.
21. They claim that the new drug normalizes blood pressure.
22. Blood will have blood.
23. The rupture of a blood vessel usually cause the mark of a bruise.
24. don't like films that are full of blood and guts.
25. She tried to stop the flow of blood from the wound.
26. I am ready to die for my Lord, that in my blood the Church may obtain liberty and peace. Thomas Becket[http://Sentencedict.com][Sentencedict.com], Archbishop of Canterbury.
27. She's really squeamish and can't stand the sight of blood.
28. Insulin is used to control the rise of glucose levels in the blood.
29. He saw there was a big hole in the back of the man's head, blood was still oozing from it.
30. Give it a sponge with a damp cloth - that will remove the blood stains.