Sentencedict.com random good picture
2) The Ministry of Agriculture commissioned a study into low-input farming.
3) That must be someone from the Ministry of Education.
4) That must be somebody from the Ministry of Education.
5) The Ministry of Defence has the power of veto over all British arms exports.
6) The ministry has said it hopes to avoid compulsory redundancies.
7) They sent a deputation to the ministry to complain.
8) The Ministry of Finance consistently overestimated its budget deficits.
9) The spokesman of the Foreign Ministry announced the news to the reporters.
10) The ministry affirmed that the visit had been postponed.
11) He announced a new ministry to deal with Quebec's threat to separate from Canada.
12) The Ministry has resigned.
13) He practised a preaching and teaching ministry there for over 40 years.
14) All schools are under the control of the Ministry of Education.
15) His ministry is among the poor.
16) A ministry official described the report as groundless.
17) Japan's education ministry ordered the change to encourage students to tear themselves away from textbooks.
18) The farmers halted the march outside the Ministry of Agriculture.
19) The ministry of culture will be allotted about $6 million less this year.
20) the church's pastoral ministry in the inner cities.
21) She was released on instruction from the Foreign Ministry.
22) Their finance ministry is still trying to put a lid on the long-simmering securities scandal.
23) This new ministry was being created with zero assets and zero liabilities.
24) He was bathed in glory on the day he became the Ministry.
25) The embassy says it has telexed their demands to the foreign ministry.
26) He immediately fired off an angry letter to his ministry colleagues.
27) Stalin insisted that the radio link with the German Foreign Ministry should remain open.
28) The information given to the press was carefully censored by the Ministry of Defence.
29) A friend of mine has been translated to the Ministry.
30) After fifteen years of teaching,(http://sentencedict.com/ministry.html)he was seconded to the Ministry of Education to advise them on school planning.
More similar words: administrator, administration, administrative, minister, feminist, administer, diminish, finish up, finish with, minimum, minimal, minimize, columnist, examining, antagonist, district, distress, distract, chemistry, distribute, distribution, vanish, punish, Spanish, organism, mechanism, dining, join in, clinic, raining.