Random good picture Not show
1. The city is notorious for its red light district and strip clubs.
2. The defense wants the district Judge to throw out the case.
3. Wordsworth found inspiration in/drew inspiration from the Lake District scenery. It was a great source of inspiration to him.
4. The district unilaterally proclaimed its independence from the national government.
5. Coffee is the staple of this district.
6. We're going hiking in the Lake District next weekend.
7. Cholera was rampant in the district.
8. The council and district auditors have agreed that the deals were unlawful.
9. The district board will vote today on whether to go ahead with the plan.
10. She doesn't live in this district.
11. The Lake District is a very romantic area.
12. That district is fertile in wheat.
13. More than twenty companies in the district went bust during the last three months.
14. It's not quite the Lake District but the countryside's very pretty.
15. to district the city into three election districts.
16. The district is under consideration for designation as a conservation area.
17. The whole district had an air of abandonment and neglect.
18. A tornado leveled the entire business district.
19. The earthquake shook buildings throughout the business district.
20. Baker demanded an investigation of the district attorney's office.
21. A number of unruly youth ganged up and terrorized the district.
22. You have only to look around to see the prosperity of the district.
23. Vandals smashed windows and overturned cars in the downtown shopping district.
24. It was an election that benched him in the district court.
25. They had a team of architects beavering away at a scheme for the rehabilitation of District 6.
26. A number of unruly youths ganged up and terrorized the district.
27. Mr. Francis is standing as the official nominee for the post of District Secretary.
28. She's one of the most experienced teachers in the district.
29. For seven years until 1991 he served as a district councillor in Solihull.
30. The new trolleybus line was routed through the commercial district.
More similar words: strict, strictly, restrict, restriction, distribute, distribution, distress, distract, trick, electric, strip, electrical, string, strike, historic, electricity, striking, historical, distinct, disturb, distant, historically, distance, industrial, The last rites, ministry, distinctive, distinction, disturbing, chemistry.