Random good picture Not show
1. The bones and muscles are parts of the mechanism of the body.
2. These automatic cameras have a special focusing mechanism.
3. Vibration displaced part of the mechanism.
4. The watch mechanism is extremely intricate and very difficult to repair.
5. Every mechanism has its reverse.
6. The door locking mechanism doesn't work.
7. The mechanism for locking the door of the washing machine is childproof.
8. A bomb has been detonated by a special mechanism.
9. She disengaged the film advance mechanism on the camera.
10. Arrogance is often a defence mechanism.
11. The college has established an effective student support mechanism.
12. Pain acts as a natural defence mechanism.
13. There's a loose part that keeps jamming the mechanism.
14. The government is held accountable through the mechanism of regular general elections.
15. Some objects had got entangled with the underneath mechanism of the engine.
16. The mechanism of the machine is very complicated.
17. The system provides a mechanism whereby information is channelled into the market.
18. Meteorologist believe this pressure jump is the mechanism responsible for storm and tornado.
19. The mechanism for collecting taxes needs revising.
20. You operate the mechanism by winding this handle.
21. These cells carry a mutation affecting the prevention mechanism.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The mechanism that revolves the turntable is broken.
23. There's no mechanism for punishing arms exporters who break the rules.
24. Such a mechanism is particularly useful if there is a need to alter the kinds of proteins present to meet changing circumstances.
25. A crew of assistants oiled and adjusted the release mechanism until it worked perfectly.
26. He described Britain's entry into the European Exchange Rate Mechanism as an historic move.
27. Normally, when demand and supply are out of sync, you either increase the supply[sentencedict.com], or you adjust the price mechanism.
28. In April 1992 the Greek drachma was the only Community currency not yet part of the EMS exchange-rate mechanism.
29. She's actually rather insecure, and her rudeness is just a defence mechanism.
30. We will put the pound into the narrow band of the Exchange Rate Mechanism.
More similar words: mechanic, mechanical, organism, vanish, Spanish, take charge, change, chance, channel, merchant, by chance, exchange, changeable, take a chance, in exchange for, unchangeable, hand in hand, echo, technique, technical, dismal, tourism, racism, panic, technician, technology, dismiss, punish, organic, Hispanic.