Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. No. I mean they put sharks, manta rays, whales, and seals in them!
2. Manta rays soon emerged : two dozen, some flapping on the surface, more swooping and forth below.
3. Superb underwater photography reveals new manta ray behaviour including breathtaking footage of their ritual courtship dances.
4. I got to pet a small manta ray at the aquarium.
5. Unlike stingrays, manta rays do not have venomous tail barbs.
6. When I'd go out with the dinghy, manta ray would escort me, dolphins.
7. Bottoming out near Heron Island, a manta ray can hit much higher altitudes too.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. More and more of his friends had gone to see the Great Manta.
9. It is a heaven haven for hammerhead and white tip sharks, as well as manta rays.
10. It a haven for hammerhead ( and ) white tip sharks, as well as ( manta rays ).
11. It is a haven for hammerhead and white tip sharks , as well as manta rays.
12. American officials insist that Palanquero is not a direct replacement for Manta.
13. It's a heaven for hammerhead and white tip sharks, as well as manta rays.
More similar words: management accountant, manta ray, man-to-man, santa, bantam, quanta, want ad, cantata, plantar, santa fe, antacid, fantasy, atlanta, vantage, plantae, vedanta, wantage, fantail, lantana, phantasm, tantalus, tantalum, fantasia, cantaloup, plantain, cantabile, mountain man, mantel, mantle, mantua.