Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The cantata has a difficult vocal score.
2. The cantata ends with a famous meditation on the setting moon and Pleiades.
3. The cantata ends with Dido still speaking in the first person.
4. After mass he has a cantata sung, during which he sometimes dispatches very urgent business.
5. Much more important as a cantata composer was Rossi, a childhood pupil of de Macque.
6. A cantata in nine movements by Josef Rheinberger will also be performed.
7. As the choir director prepared for the Christmas cantata, she felt that Bob's voice and style made him a natural for the lead role.
8. Bach's cantata was written to be sung the third Sunday after Trinity.
9. "Yellow River Cantata" is the Xian Xinghai's most important and most influential one representative.
10. The Yellow River Cantata and My Motherland leave us the sound, but from it the invisible strength was distilled, which always inspires their nations to go forward.
11. The station played Cantata to Marshal Kim Il Sung after the interval signal.
12. "Yellow River Cantata" written in the Sino-Japanese War in 1938 autumn and winter, the writer with the anti-Japanese forces marched to the northwest shore of the Yellow River.
13. The choral society sang the new cantata composed by its leader.
14. Spring’s sweet cantata.
15. The music of the song has been rearranged for the cantata.
16. There were many voices, screaming differently, loudly raised in a badly orchestrated cantata.
17. The year 1600 was one of the most important landmarks in musical history, witnessing the rise of recitative, cantata, opera and its religious equivalence, oratorio .
18. The inspiring music you've just heard was part of the Yellow River Cantata .
19. They included selections from Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, an aria from Puccini's Turandot, Bach's cantata No 169.
20. Directed by famous conductor Cao Peng,[http://Sentencedict.com] more than 22000 singers performed most well-known movements of the cantata in the main venue at Shanghai Jiangwan Stadium.
21. The Yellow River Indignation", a soprano solo, is the Sixth Movement of "The Yellow River Cantata".
22. Li's attitude is the first time outside official "rate hike Cantata" response.
23. Out of the motet, under the influence of Italian and French instrumental music, came the cantata.
24. He became dean of the Music Department at Lu Xun Institute of Arts in 1938. It is at this time that he composed the famous Yellow River Cantata and the Production Cantata.
More similar words: incantation, plantation, implantation, not at all, at a time, catatonic, natatorium, blatant, combatant, kemal ataturk, antenatal, blatantly, noncombatant, potentate, tentative, bantam, commentator, fantasy, antacid, fantail, vantage, lamentation, orientation, ostentation, tentatively, indentation, phantasm, plantain, presentation, disorientate.