(1) He was crowned champion after his fight in Atlanta.
(2) Atlanta has shelved plans to include golf in the 1996 Games.
(3) She then invited him to Atlanta to lecture on the history of art.
(4) The Buffalo Bills routed the Atlanta Falcons 4114.
(5) The 26th Olympiad took place in Atlanta, Georgia.
(6) He was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on January 15, 1929.
(7) Marantz and Grohl form the nucleus of the Atlanta operation.
(8) Atlanta was only an hour's drive to the north.
(9) The cen-tennial Olympics will be in Atlanta, Georgia.
(10) New recruits are sent to the Atlanta office for training.
(11) The envelope had an Atlanta postmark.
(12) Atlanta was voted the best city in which to locate a business by more than 400 chief executives.
(13) Every girl in Atlanta was knee deep in men[sentencedict.com/atlanta.html],even the plainest girls were carrying on like belles.
(14) We flew coach out to Atlanta.
(15) His ambition was to win gold at the Atlanta Games in 1996.
(16) One final suggestion: The Atlanta Advantage newsletter remains an excellent source for updated information.
(17) In Atlanta, apartment starts through October rose 30 % from year-earlier levels.
(18) Even the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games has tickets to unload.
(19) However, additional seating was created when the various Atlanta venues were redesigned to accommodate television cameras and other equipment.
(20) The Giants lost seven of 11 games against Atlanta during the regular season.
(21) The bomb explosion during the 1996 Atlanta Olympics seems to have been pivotal.
(22) He insisted we stop at a small restaurant just outside of Atlanta.
(23) Significantly, the company recently opened a huge store in Atlanta.
(24) Don't forget to look me up when you come to Atlanta.
(25) She was born in the East but now lives in Atlanta.
(26) The due date coincides with the closing ceremonies in Atlanta.
(27) In 1996, they were the big guns who stormed through Atlanta with more devastating firepower than Sherman's troops.
(28) Hall plays Michael Atwood, a motivated but still far from star announcer working for an all-sports cable network in Atlanta.
(29) It imperiously overruled not only the Florida court but also the federal appeals court in Atlanta.
(30) Even now, 100 days before the start of the Centennial Olympics in Atlanta, the dream seems far away.
More similar words: atlantic, north atlantic, transatlantic, atlantic ocean, north atlantic treaty, plantar, plantae, plantain, atlas, at last, plantation, at large, plant assets, implantation, great lakes, transplantation, wetland, scotland, outlandish, coastland, heartland, outlandishly, scotland yard, anticoagulant, first language, antitrust law, anti-trust laws, santa, slant, plant.