Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The baby was enveloped in blankets.
2. The curtains were enveloped in a sheet of flame.
3. The porcelain vase is enveloped in cotton.
4. The long cloak she was wearing enveloped her completely.
5. The mountain peak was enveloped in mist and clouds.
6. A feeling of despair enveloped him.
7. That lovely, rich fragrant smell of the forest enveloped us.
8. The peak is enveloped in clouds.
9. Darkness fell and enveloped the town.
10. The house was enveloped in smoke.
11. The opera theatre was soon enveloped in flames.
12. The area is enveloped in a pall of neglect.
13. The river appeared as if enveloped in smog.
14. The coat was far too big it completely enveloped him.
15. The building was soon enveloped in flames.
16. Smoke from the burning house enveloped the whole street.
17. He enveloped himself in blankets.
18. Her cheap, cloying scent enveloped him.
19. She was enveloped in a huge white towel.
20. Relations between the two groups are often enveloped in secrecy.
21. The graveyard looked ghostly, enveloped in mist.
22. A grey drizzle enveloped the city; where there were trees, sodden leaves choked the drains and made the pavements dangerous.
23. He was enveloped by the cold damp calm of the winter's night among grass and trees.
24. At sunset, darkness enveloped the town.
25. It enveloped Sylvie, chilled the dampness of her forehead, calmed the fever which had brought her here.
26. The monkey was enveloped by the musty darkness of a coarse woollen bag.
27. I leave the gym,(sentence dictionary) enveloped in a thick black cloud of despair.
28. The first sight that met my eyes on reaching the front door was the church enveloped in flames.
29. One night, he found himself with a few other police enveloped in the hatred of a black township uprising.
30. We were immobile on the velvet cushions, my legs sticking out, jacket and skirt velvet enveloped by soft fabric.
More similar words: envelope, developer, develop, developing, development, developmental, developing countries, slope, velocity, envy, envious, flop, envision, gallop, peddle, impede, pedant, pipe down, environment, pedagogy, equipped, expedite, pedantic, environmental, carpe diem, impediment, cephalopod, expedition, below, feel out.