Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The unions continue to agitate for higher pay.
2. All you need to do is gently agitate the water with a finger or paintbrush.
3. Pour the powder into the solution and agitate it until the powder has dissolved.
4. Agitate the mixture to dissolve the powder.
5. Tell him not to agitate himself.
6. I didn't want to agitate her by telling her.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. This remark seemed to agitate her guest.
8. Microwaves create very short, high energy radio-waves which agitate and heat water molecules on or near the surface of foods.
9. Mix the two solutions together and agitate the bottle.
10. The microwaves agitate water molecules in the food to increase the efficiency of heat transfer into the food from the air curtain.
11. The itinerant returned with new resolves to agitate at the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting in 1758.
12. Hold for 20 30 sec, moving gently to agitate.
13. To agitate or stir until foamy.
14. Furious, the workers agitate for a strike.
15. To agitate or stir ( milk or cream ) in order to make butter.
16. It begins to protest and agitate just as soon as any tax begins to act protectively, and it denounces any tax that one citizen levies on another.
17. The women who worked in these mills had begun to agitate for better conditions.
18. These were reforms for which they were prepared to agitate.
19. Ceremonial and precedence notably lost most of the power to agitate rulers and governments which they had hitherto possessed.
20. Spurred by a sense of the growing opposition, especially after Chernobyl(sentencedict.com), it began to agitate at the grass roots.
21. Puritans also believed it to be their pressing duty to agitate for the introduction of godly reforms into the church.
22. The Mahatma always obeyed the prison rules strIctly as well as his own rule not to agitate from prison.
23. Place the exposed board into the tray of developer using plastic tweezers or tongs and agitate the board gently.
24. These were reforms for which we were prepared to agitate.
25. Degreeof agitation is a optimization factor which shall both agitate the solution and reduce energy losing and equipment abrading.
26. Every time fresh gale comes, day of yellow sanded block, fresh gale is in wind city agitate is whirly, as set up wild shrieks and howls, make a person creepy, "Devil city " get a name because of this.
27. When allocating , change white cement with a few water first, again ordinal put right amount 801 glue, chemical and sizy, old pink, agitate arrives till proper chroma.
28. Gram, steatitic , Bai Zhi, white monkshood grinds end apply face, use clear water every night or make up face of apply of delicate last stage of water agitate divide evenly, after working abluent.
29. TianJiang add MSG , a little sesame oil and sugar, vegetable dish with agitate platter.
30. Inert gas such as argon is blowed into the furnace to agitate the molten pool.
More similar words: prestidigitation, hesitate, facilitate, digital, habitat, legitimate, invitation, limitation, rehabilitation, state, estate, dictate, statement, legit, drag in, tragic, fragile, managing, encouraging, vital, capita, guitar, get at, vitamin, capital, Italian, heritage, suitable, military, hospital.