Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The capital is located on the river.
2. The school is located near the rivulet.
3. The hotel is centrally located between Dam Square and Central Station.
4. The new building will be located in the center of town.
5. The college is located next to the airport.
6. Where is the shoe department located?
7. The socket for the printer cable is located at the rear of the computer.
8. The Petrified Forest National Park is located in Arizona of U. S. A.
9. Our office is located in the city centre.
10. Early settlers located where there was water.
11. A boutique and beauty salon are conveniently located within the grounds.
12. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport.
13. The trackers located the rhino and darted it with tranquillizing drugs.
14. Your accommodation is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre.
15. Their residential building is located next to the park.
16. The mechanic located the fault immediately.
17. The business is located right in the center of town.
18. It is located within reach of many important Norman towns, including Bayeux.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Where is your company located?
20. His farm is located further away from Riobamba than his brother's.
21. The hotel is centrally located for all major attractions.
22. The property is ideally located with all local amenities close at hand.
23. The school is located next to the church.
24. The country's main port is located at the head of fjord on Norway's southern coast.
25. We located the shops and the post office as soon as we moved into the town.
26. Their factory is located at the foot of the mountain.
27. A bank's local market share tends to be divided equally between the local branch and branches located elsewhere.
28. Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you have located it.
29. Scientists have discovered that most of the active volcanoes in the world are located in a T-shaped area.
30. She found the side alley where the stage door was located.
More similar words: locate, dislocate, location, advocate, equivocate, educated, dedicated, truncated, complicated, sophisticated, domesticated, unsophisticated, local, holocaust, invocation, equivocation, vacate, educate, placate, truncate, category, delicate, indicate, inculcate, abdicate, dedicate, related, bloated, predicate, obfuscate.