Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. An ice-skater robot of leg-wheeled passive wheel type was designed on the basis of rolling and skating principle.
2. As a kid I was an amateur ice-skater so my friends paraded me around Dublin in one of my old costumes.
3. Lu said he used to be a competitive ice-skater when he was growing up in Harbin, a city in frigid northeastern China, but as an adult, he stopped exercising.
4. By analyzing the locomotion of human skating, a biped ice-skater robot of leg-wheeled passive wheel type was presented, which had 12 degrees of freedom and was able to imitate human skating motion.
5. Tanya's parents are masters of sport. Mother, a former ice-skater, has been a recreative gymnastics trainer for 20 years.
6. A typical exam question went something like this: an ice-skater weighs 150 pounds and is doing figure-eights on ice an inch thick.
More similar words: ice skate, ice-skate, ice-skating, ice skating, in-line skate, skater, figure skating, skate, skate over, skateboard, cheapskate, roller skate, roller-skate, skateboarder, skateboarding, skating, saskatoon, leicester, police state, skating rink, saskatchewan, speed skating, roller skating, ice water, Kate, ask after, to ask after, water heater, VOICES, apices.