Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The test will involve answering questions about a photograph.
2) Don't involve other people in your trouble.
3) Inventions typically involve minor improvements in technology.
4) Most air rage incidents involve heavy drinking.
5) The treatment does not involve the use of any artificial drugs.
6) Don't involve me in your quarrel.
7) The next phase of the operation will involve the deployment of more than 35,(http://sentencedict.com/involve.html)000 troops from a dozen countries.
8) Don't involve yourself with those people.
9) Most political questions involve morality in some form or other.
10) We want to involve the workforce at all stages of the decision-making process.
11) A late booking may involve you in extra cost.
12) The school's unexceptionable purpose is to involve parents more closely in the education of their children.
13) There is a sharp distinction between crimes which involve injury to people and those that don't.
14) Discussions should involve local people both inside and outside the school.
15) A traditional Indian custom used to involve widows burning themselves alive on their husbands' funeral pyres.
16) I knew what the job would involve — I went into it with my eyes open.
17) Different circumstances involve adopting different tactics.
18) Repairs involve skilled labour,(Sentencedict.com) which can be expensive.
19) 90% of car accidents involve excess speed.
20) I didn't mean to involve you in all this.
21) We want to involve as many people as possible in the celebrations.
22) Please don't involve me.
23) The ￡85m programme will involve an extensive rebranding of the airline.
24) The reforms will inevitably involve a lot of new paperwork for teachers.
25) Don't involve me in solving your problems!
26) What will the job involve?
27) The measures to improve the health service will involve an increase in government spending.
28) This would inevitably involve his departure from the post of Prime Minister.
29) The new mayor is reaching out to the local community to involve them in his plans for the city.
30) The kidnappers have given us explicit instructions not to involve the police.
More similar words: involved, involvement, evolve, revolve around, invoke, resolve, dissolve, revolving, themselves, volume, voluble, voluntary, volunteer, evolution, invade, in vain, invest, invent, in view of, invasion, investor, revolutionary, inventory, invention, inveterate, invitation, investment, investigate, investigator, investigation.