Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Current economic activity is markedly slower than during the go-go years of the mid to late 1980s.
(2) The prevailing current flows from east to west.
(3) On current projections, there will be more than ten million people 65 or over in 2010.
(4) The swimmer was swept away by the current.
(5) My current level of job satisfaction is pretty low.
(6) A quarter of current inmates have committed violent crimes.
(7) They suggested measures to overcome current difficulties.
(8) The current system just isn't working - we need to go back to the drawing board and start afresh.
(9) In its current state, the house would be worth ￡200,000.
(10) A gentle current carried them slowly offshore.
(11) His current account was seriously overdrawn.
(12) Discontent with the current government is strong.
(13) What is the current thinking on this question?
(14) The government yesterday reaffirmed its commitment to the current peace process.
(15) Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
(16) With the current job situation(sentencedict.com), age discrimination in employment is becoming more common.
(17) The current political situation in Vietnam is described in chapter 8.
(18) We were rowing against the current. Sentencedict.com
(19) She is widely regarded as the current leader's natural successor.
(20) Letters from viewers express their dissatisfaction with current programmes.
(21) The current division of labor between workers and management will alter.
(22) We had an animated discussion over current events last evening.
(23) No current will not venture, there is no climbing mountain.
(24) We try and keep ourselves informed about current trends.
(25) In her current role she broke through the glass ceiling as the first woman to reach senior management level in the company.
(26) The committee is reviewing the current arrangement/situation.
(27) The Social Democratic Party has vowed to try to stall the bill until the current session ends.
(28) Some kinds of batteries can be recharged by connecting them to a source of direct current.
(29) The two presidents have had candid talks about the current crisis.
(30) The shareholders are planning to wrest control of the company from the current directors.
More similar words: currently, currency, curriculum, blackcurrant, rent, parent, rental, inherent, parental, apparent, parenting, correspondent, apparently, different, grandparent, entrepreneur, entertainment, sentiment, barrel, arrest, hurry up, occur, curve, hurricane, in a hurry, surround, curtain, curious, correctly, accuracy.