Random good picture Not show
1. Many patients are not getting the medical treatment they need.
2. Penicillin was an extremely significant medical discovery.
3. Medical tests showed that he was sterile.
4. I decided to consult a medical dictionary.
5. He was in urgent need of medical attention.
6. She had discharged herself against medical advice.
7. The medical community continues to make progress in the fight against cancer.
8. The doctor is reading the Journal of Medical Science.
9. She was retired on medical grounds.
10. Research on animals has led to some important medical advances.
11. Stan initially wanted to go to medical school.
12. His son is intended for the medical profession.
13. She has in the main gathered her medical experience from practice.
14. Recently he enrolled in the Chinese Medical Association.
15. The British Medical Association is/are campaigning for a complete ban on tobacco advertising.
16. But in Paris he dropped his medical studies.
17. His amazing recovery confounded the medical specialists.
18. The purpose of the occasion was to raise money for medical supplies.
19. If parents wanted to entrust their child to the best surgeons, they traveled to Bologna's medical school.
20. The end result of her hard work was a place at medical school.
21. The hospital has a commitment to provide the best possible medical care.
22. It is strongly advised that you take out some form of medical insurance.
23. For a time he contemplated a career as an army medical doctor.
24. The new drug has become the subject of heated debate within the medical profession.
25. I had to strip down to my underwear for my medical examination.
26. The risk of infection is confined to groups such as medical personnel.
27. Mary was restored to health after a period of medical treatment.
28. Ann Bradley dispels the old wives' tales and gives the medical facts.
29. There are few known diseases which are not susceptible to medical treatment.
30. He was one of the founders of the university's medical faculty.
More similar words: medication, dedicate, radical, media, medium, immediate, predict, prediction, indicate, indicator, indication, typical, musical, ethical, logical, vertical, typically, basically, clinical, chemical, tropical, critical, identical, physically, classical, practical, ironically, political, historical, technical.