Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Holmes pointed to a man standing by a hansom cab, from which he had evidently just dismounted.
2. Bid Mrs Hudson to have a hansom flagged down and waiting for us.
3. Yes ... I remember a hansom pipped me to a good prospect,(sentencedict.com) in Threadneedle Street.
4. As he spoke, the hansom turned into the drive before the Foreign Office.
5. Traffic had long left the streets. Hansom cabs had returned to their mews.
6. You are going to marry a tall and hansom guy. It's in the cards.
7. He bolted into a hansom, and drove to the Goat's Club.
8. Take a Victorian horse - drawn hansom to a famous local restaurant that serves delicious Yucatan food.
9. In a hansom — don't I know what time you rise?
10. The time when you would be relieved by the spectre of a hansom cab in the eerily unpeopled streets.
11. In addition to the milk floats there were also a few redundant horse vehicles, including a pre-war bread van and a hansom cab.
12. Then, every evening - oh, the danger of it - home by hansom.
13. I caught up with him on Exhibition Road, where he had run into the street and flagged down a hansom.
14. After partying hard the night before, Sophia splits from the group to pursue Rob, a hansom young tourist from the states.
15. "That young tutor is an interesting fellow: we had some awfully good talk after dinner about books and things, " he threw out tentatively in the hansom.
16. How then could you get here so quickly without doing it in a hansom?
17. Hansom cabs were patented by the English architect Joseph Hansom.
More similar words: winsome, by means of, handsome, by fair means or foul, hand in hand, some, sensor, even so, sensory, sponsor, consort, console, bosomy, someone, in so far as, blossom, insolvent, insolence, somebody, tiresome, somewhat, sometime, somberly, somewhere, insouciant, insolently, insolvency, censorship, something, sometimes.