Random good picture Not show
1. He tethered a donkey and a horse to a tree.
2. The boy tethered the goat to a stake.
3. He tethered his horse to the fence.
4. He tethered his horse to a tree.
5. Tethered goats grazed among the apple trees.
6. Right: tethered hot-air balloon rides were popular.
7. Thousands of camels were tethered on hills surrounding the town.
8. The US$373,000,[sentencedict.com]000 Tethered Satellite System was designed to be pulled through space to investigate the electrical properties of the upper atmosphere.
9. The living targets will be tethered - then marksmen will shoot at different parts of their bodies to cause battlefield-type wounds.
10. The hardest thing about snowshoeing is getting the tethered shoe attached securely to your feet.
11. Modulation of transcription by tethered complexes Several major points are evident in comparison of the tethered complexes with the simple platinum compounds.
12. Its roots were firmly tethered in the arms race generated by the desire to win the last World War.
13. Into scrapie-affected cells they introduced tiny gold particles tethered to a protein that sticks to working ubiquitin.
14. Tethered like a chain gang(sentencedict.com), the herd is led away between koonkies.
15. My horse had been tethered to a post, but somehow it escaped.
16. Buffalo were tethered and breathed warm air into the night.
17. Tethered by a foot, their sole giraffe manipulates its jib like an Anglepoise, awkwardly precise.
18. He just wants to keep the goat tethered -; here, where he can see it.
19. At the first steep slope of Great Ararat they tethered their horses to a thorn tree and hobbled them.
20. Where the roots stick out the bank gives way to a hollow where the buffaloes are tethered during the day.
21. At a clearing in the forest we found a tethered camel and her calf.
22. He made rounds throughout the night, checking on the oxen and buffaloes tethered in the field.
23. Miss Logan calculated how far away their horses were tethered, and was not encouraged.
24. He stood up and walked beside her to the edge of the wood where his horse was tethered.
25. He drove up a gravelled track past a couple of tethered goats browsing in the hedges.
26. Further mapping was undertaken using photographs taken by radio-controlled cameras attached to low-level tethered balloons.
27. Richard looked around at the broken glass and mangy, tethered ponies.
28. Outside the church, she was surprised to see Snappy, tethered to a drainpipe.
29. It is a black-figure amphora showing a tree with ten branches and an owl tethered near by.
30. Her steward walked from the place where the pack animals were tethered, a paper parasol in one hand.
More similar words: tether, bite the dust, ethereal, withered, tapered, in the red, covered, altered, heredity, sheltered, scattered, blistered, shattered, staggered, plundered, flustered, hereditary, recovered, endangered, discovered, bewildered, registered, unfettered, hunkered down, well-mannered, be considered as, tete-a-tete, endangered species, here and there, relate to.