Random good picture Not show
2. The handsome young man excited affection in a girl.
3. He was fantastically handsome— I just fell for him right away.
4. He gave her a handsome present.
5. His handsome profile was turned away from us.
6. He's the most handsome man I've ever met.
7. He looked like a miniature version of his handsome and elegant big brother.
8. Sam was tall, dark and handsome .
9. She lost her heart to the handsome guy.
10. He was handsome and nicely dressed.
11. They will make a handsome profit on the property.
12. The waitress received a handsome tip.
13. Don't worry about looking handsome,Or being strong and brave.Just as you love me unconditionally,I love you just the same.
14. Handsome is as handsome does.
15. She dreamed about a handsome young prince coming to rescue her from her misery.
16. I would describe her as handsome rather than beautiful.
17. I think my husband is the most handsome man in the world, but I realize my judgment is rather subjective.
18. Handsome is he who does handsomely.
19. The house was so handsome, with a lovely countrified garden.
20. He looked tall, handsome and healthy.
21. The two of them made a handsome couple.
22. He gave me a handsome present.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. He was handsome in a raffish kind of way.
24. He was so handsome - I couldn't take my eyes off him.
25. James was a handsome devil and rich, too.
26. The film centres around the amorous adventures/exploits of its handsome hero.
27. She's dreaming she'll be whisked off her feet by a tall, dark handsome stranger.
28. The film centres around the amorous adventures of its handsome hero, Mike Mather.
29. He was a real nerd in high school - I can't believe he's so handsome now.
30. He was from the same mould as the men she had gazed at worshipfully when a child: rich, handsome, of impeccable social standing.
More similar words: and so, and so on, and so forth, heart and soul, on the grounds of, some, someone, somewhat, sometime, something, sometimes, something of, to some extent, something like, something else, hand in hand, come home, diamonds, landscape, behind schedule, make friends with, hand, than, in hand, on hand, by hand, thank, hand out, at hand, hand on.