Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She claims she never sought the limelight.
2. I hated the limelight and found it unbearable.
3. Tad loves being in the limelight.
4. Tony has now been thrust into the limelight, with a high-profile job.
5. She likes being in the limelight.
6. She's always trying to grab the limelight.
7. She's afraid this new actor will steal the limelight from her.
8. The experimental car certainly stole the limelight at the motor show.
9. Hogging the limelight ... top award for wildlife video.
10. Tadpole Technology grabbed the limelight,(sentencedict.com) up another 8p at 143p and nearly double its 75p offer price.
11. Ellington thrived in the limelight and success that his backstage partner contributed to so significantly during their almost three-decade collaboration.
12. Once again, however unwillingly, Niki was in the limelight.
13. Meanwhile, H-1 stayed in the limelight.
14. The force is rightly stepping back from the limelight.
15. Nader is relishing the leverage and the limelight.
16. So long as he was in the limelight, he couldn't be attacked or abducted.
17. She accused her co - star of trying to hog the limelight.
18. A remarkable series of events catapulted her into the limelight.
19. The president's wife wanted to stay out of the limelight.
20. When I was President(sentencedict.com), I was always in the limelight there was no privacy.
21. The band started touring again after two years out of the limelight.
22. If you are married to a Prime Minister, you are always in the limelight.
23. The award for best actress meant that almost overnight she was catapulted into the limelight.
24. Do you feel a bit disappointed that they've come along and perhaps stolen your limelight?
25. Few Roman families have more than one child, so there is no need to share the limelight with brothers or sisters.
26. Neither he nor Peter can conceal excitement at being back in the limelight again.
27. He is brimming with ideas, but in the past has been accused of hogging the limelight.
28. He is likely to be thrust into the national political limelight.
29. He is also described as the quiet one who shuns publicity and lets the rest of the band enjoy the limelight.
30. Mr Haynes is very proud, and is basking in the limelight.
More similar words: delight, delighted, delightful, visible light, take delight in, highlight, light, plight, blight, slight, flight, light up, lightly, blighted, lighting, slightly, moonlight, lightning, enlighten, light bulb, flight path, come to light, lightening, nighttime, enlightened, enlightenment, flight attendant, lime, sublime, untimely.