Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Remember that this is caustic; use gloves or a spoon.
2. He opened his mouth to make a caustic retort.
3. She's famous in the office for her caustic wit.
4. Eliot appreciated Pound's caustic wit.
5. Her speech was a caustic attack on government officials.
6. The caustic remark dented her ego .
7. He enjoys making caustic remarks about other people.
8. His abrasive wit and caustic comments were an interviewer's nightmare.
9. But the caustic critics were not the majority.
10. He was a redoubtable debater with a caustic tongue in polemics and a nice touch in irony in writing.
11. Many of these are based on caustic soda and require care in use and protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
12. The product is, of course, caustic and any spills or splashes must be rinsed with plenty of water.
13. Likewise, efficient marketing of both chlorine and caustic soda is essential as demand for the two chemicals is rarely in balance.
14. Eliot wrote a caustic letter back.
15. Some of his students were alienated by his caustic wit.
16. Most of all, there is caustic shame for my own stupidity.
17. Caustic soda is also widely used in beer pipeline cleaners for the licensed trades.
18. Store in polythene bottles as 5 M caustic soda etches glass.
19. It was rather like having a heated dagger thrust into the eyeball and twisted, then caustic soda rubbed in the wound.
20. The expense of solvent decarbonisers usually rules them out when caustic cleaners can be used.
21. In 1890 Castner devised a new process for its manufacture, based on the electrolytic decomposition of caustic soda.
22. Sir Brian is loud-mouthing Sir Bernard, who is assaulting the other five with caustic wit.
23. Rather than return home to be arrested, Kim kept up his caustic criticism from abroad.
24. Gone were the carefree, witty passages written in the first person, the conversational style, the caustic bitter comments.
25. Then the wind got up, and coated everything with an invasive layer of caustic soda.
26. When all other methods have failed, the patient is blasted with radiation and chemotherapy so caustic that 10 percent die.
27. They had bought the acid liquid from a hardware shop carefully choosing the most caustic brand available.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. In his maturity what he remembered of his style of speaking were purple passages and a rather caustic irony.
29. Walls and ceilings were marble faced or decorated with paintings in fresco, tempera or caustic medium.
30. Heavy fatty deposits can be broken up by the use of caustic cleaners sometimes specially formulated and described as drain cleaners.
More similar words: holocaust, exhaustive, exhausting, exhaustion, rustic, justice, acoustic, injustice, do justice, acoustics, cause, because, because of, probable cause, make common cause with, austere, exhaust, austria, austrian, australia, austerity, exhausted, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, justify, combustion, justified, disgusting, combustible, just in time.